Welcome!


欢迎, Welkom, Bienvenue, Добро пожаловать, Willkommen, Recepción...Welcome to our exploration of education, technology and life in general! I invite you to regroup and recharge as we prepare to face each day. We cannot go back, what's done is done. Let's walk in the revelation that what is to come is better than what's been. I hope and pray that you glean jewels to ponder or take the opportunity to relieve stress by venting...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Food for thought...

It is a beautiful day here in South Mississippi! I am thankful for life, family and friends. Today, I am just glad to be alive. Bills are due, assignments pressing, papers to grade - but, I am just thankful for being able to experience these things. What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I am thankful for fellow teachers such as yourself that can help the rest of us in this class get through to the end. I am thankful for the beautiful weather we had today. I am thankful for my student's mom and grandma for coming to help us at the Johnny Appleseed Birthday Celebration. Isn't life great?

Vicky said...

I am thankful for God's grace, encouraging words, & friends and family. Love your blog entries.

Cort Parsons said...

I'm thankful for the perfect balance of sunshine and fall breeze we had today!