Welcome!


欢迎, Welkom, Bienvenue, Добро пожаловать, Willkommen, Recepción...Welcome to our exploration of education, technology and life in general! I invite you to regroup and recharge as we prepare to face each day. We cannot go back, what's done is done. Let's walk in the revelation that what is to come is better than what's been. I hope and pray that you glean jewels to ponder or take the opportunity to relieve stress by venting...

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I am having fun with Wendy's!

Hello everyone!

I needed to do something fun today, so I stumbled onto the Wendy's site and decided to join the march for Hot Juicy Burgers. Please visit me there and vote for me.

http://www.hotjuicyburger.com/Suzee


I think all teachers deserve Hot Juicy Burgers (and more) for cultivating the doctors, lawyers, graphic artists, etc. of tomorrow! Be encouraged - It's Hump Day!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

You had to mention Hot Juicy Burgers! No wonder I had a craving for Wendy's burgers this evening. Thank you for getting me out of cooking tonight!

Cathy Gilreath said...

Even though I am facilitating this online course, I am a newcomer myself with blogging- Looks good!
Glad to hear that you are having fun with the online course- I need to be settling on something for dinner tonight- It might be Wendy's-