Welcome!


欢迎, Welkom, Bienvenue, Добро пожаловать, Willkommen, Recepción...Welcome to our exploration of education, technology and life in general! I invite you to regroup and recharge as we prepare to face each day. We cannot go back, what's done is done. Let's walk in the revelation that what is to come is better than what's been. I hope and pray that you glean jewels to ponder or take the opportunity to relieve stress by venting...

Saturday, August 27, 2016

When will I Iearn...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8: 28

I truly believe in sowing into the lives of others.  When my friends have businesses, I do my best to help them if my circumstances permit.  The thought behind that is one's freedom from want does not come from working for someone else, it comes from working for yourself.  It's a philosophy that we should teach our children.  
Lately, my frustration has been rooted in my sowing into an infertile ground.  People who pretend that they desire better, but their actions do not match their words.  I believe what I am told until proven wrong.   Maybe they are just slow to act, or life happens, I get that.  I suppose I think people were taught the values that my parents deeply instilled in me.  IF you are not going to do something that you committed to, acknowledge that with a phone call, email or (I do not oppose) a text. Values and mutual respect are becoming things of the past...OK, #rantover.
God has a purpose in this, even if I cannot see it yet. My blessings are pre-ordained and about to overtake me...I am the victor, not the victim. Let's make it a great day!


No comments: